Neustar is an industry leading back-end registry solution provider that adheres to the highest standards of neutrality, fairness, and integrity. Publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:NSR), Neustar maintains the highest corporate standards and is virtually debt free.
Neustar’s state-of-the-art technology is the backbone to several TLDs (.BIZ, .US, .CO, .TEL, .TRAVEL) and provides registry gateway services for .CN, and .TW. Neustar is connected to over 280 registrars worldwide, maintains established infrastructure in nine countries across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, and is responsible for the resolution of over 20 million domain names worldwide.
- Neustar operates from two major Network Operation Centers
- Maintains nearly 150 network nodes worldwide
- Proven primary and secondary DNS
- Support for Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs)
- Services over 10,000 customer entities, including 4,000 network operators
- Provides resolution services for over 20 million domain names
- Most recently launched the highly successful TLD, .CO
Our mission is to provide the best possible solution for brand owners. We have exhaustively researched all possibilities, spoken to customers of many back-end providers and our search led us to Neustar. Neustar has a defined a corporate culture of neutrality, fairness and integrity, which mirrors what we are all about at UrbanBrain.
When it comes to providing services for the biggest names in Japan, we needed to ensure that our clients have access to the most reliable, financially stable, and respected registry solution. Neustar’s 10 years of solid team experience, reliable and proven system, and the highest SLA in the industry means that by teaming up with UrbanBrain and Neustar, you’ve eliminated nearly every risk factor surrounding your New gTLD application and day-to-day operations.
- Proven provider of registry services – operational stability, reliability, and availability
- Demonstrated performance, scalability, and security
- Highly secure, robust global DNS with support for DNSSEC
- Launched and supports more gTLDs than any registry in the world
- Services thousands of enterprise, service provider, and TLD infrastructure customers around the world
- Financial strength